2. Make jam.
5. Go grocery shopping on my bike.
6. Finish my year-end photo albums.
7. Take Fred to Lost Lake.
8. Rearrange the backyard.
9. Eat at the Space Needle.
12. Have a really girly slumber party.
14. Get the craft room sorted and gorgeousified.
16. Have an individual date with each NGS.
17. Go for a hike.
18. Plan and cook a week’s worth of dinners.
20. Perfect a signature recipe (one slightly more nutritional than Bundt cake.)
21. Go to the drive-in movies.
22. Get a mani-pedi every month. (Done for Jan, Feb, March, April and May)
24. Find the perfect shade of lipstick.
25. Host a big tea party in the back yard.
26. Make a quilt top.
27. Take six dance classes of any kind. (THREE down. Love the Little Red Hen.)
29. Organize our finances and filing system.30. Plan an awesome 30th birthday party.
Hey guys! Sorry for the long separation between posts. I've been too busy living life to blog about it! What have I been doing? A little bit of this and that. A combine demolition derby! Whaaa?? Yes, its true. Here's the before shot:
Yes, those are old wheat combines, ready to tear each other apart. I passed out from excitement and forgot to take an after shot, but you can imagine.
Yes, that is pink champagne in a can people! With a bendy straw! Life does not get much better than that. Unless its this:
Awww, our first anniversary. Yay newlyweds.
Anyway, that's what I've been up to. But this post is really about the fantasticness of crossing #13 off the list! My dear friend Miss Paula asked me if I would like to go mini golfing with her (and cross of 1/6th of #16 at the same time) and of course, I accepted! Who would turn down a brilliant idea like that?? Even better, it turns out at this particular mini-golf location they serve adult beverages. Bonus! I was very excited about that:
Safety takes no holidays. Here's me, looking totally pro and teeing off for the first hole.
Ok, maybe a little tooo excited about that adult beverage. The next 17 holes were pretty much complete hilarity. We recorded the fact that Paula's ball matched her pedicure. Go Dawgs!
Pretty soon there we turned into the Bobsey Twins and tried to solve a mystery!
Then Paula played some putter air guitar:
Then I had a ridiculous shot that totally should have been a hole in one. No amount of blowing would get it there.
Sadface. My favorite progression of the day? Here's Paula teeing off...
Wait for it..wait for it...
Hole in one!! No kidding. Go Paula!
I lost the scorecard in a tipsy moment of confusion but somehow kept the hot pink ball which is now proudly residing in a piece of milk glass at my house. Yay for mini golf and fun times! Thanks to Miss Paula, for helping me brush up on my putter skillz and cross off #13!