2. Make jam.
4. Go for a picnic.
5. Go grocery shopping on my bike.
6. Finish my year-end photo albums.
7. Take Fred to Lost Lake.
8. Rearrange the backyard.
9. Eat at the Space Needle.
11. <edited for privacy.>
12. Have a really girly slumber party.
13. Play a round of mini-golf.
14. Get the craft room sorted and gorgeousified.
15. Go for a weekend in the San Juans.
16. Have an individual date with each NGS.
17. Go for a hike.
18. Plan and cook a week’s worth of dinners.
19. Go to Portland to see old friends.
20. Perfect a signature recipe (one slightly more nutritional than Bundt cake.)
21. Go to the drive-in movies.
22. Get a mani-pedi every month. (Done for Jan, Feb, March and April!)
24. Find the perfect shade of lipstick.
25. Host a big tea party in the back yard.
26. Make a quilt top.
27. Take six dance classes of any kind. (THREE down. Love the Little Red Hen.)
29. Organize our finances and filing system.30. Plan an awesome 30th birthday party.
OK, so the Puyallup Spring Fair was a couple weekends ago, and we decided it was an excellent opportunity to take a break from the kitchen renovation warzone and relax a little bit. Simultaneously, we managed to cross number 28 off the list! The pictures are bad because we were busy enjoying the moment (translation: canoodling). Goofy face of delight:
We caught some of the sunset:
This was actually the last part of the delightful spring fair, we had already enjoyed Mutton Bustin', a car show, a junior rodeo, an elephant ear, and the MOST adorable thing I have ever seen: piglets racing for an Oreo cookie. (Yeah, they race in heats of four piglets at a time and yes, it is completely wonderful. They also have a tiny piglet trained to launch into a tank of water and swim for an Oreo? Aaaadorable. Did you know that piglets wag their tails when happy like a dog? True story.) So thanks Spring Fair, we'll see you next year for sure!