Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fall and Friends

I think I post every year about the same dang trips, but we have lots of wonderful annual traditions!  Harvest Fest is one of my childhood throwback favorites.  This year was pretty much the same as every year, but we got some added time with my high school friends thrown in.  I love these girls:
I know, we're ridiculous.  But fun!  We did a little craft bazaar hopping (yes!) and then we went to do some pumpkin picking:
Que-Sara and I and our pumpkins:
The husband takes the pumpkin ferrying VERY seriously:
Every year the pumpkin patch puts on "Pumpkin Funland", an extended pumpkin diorama, and it's always themed.  This year was "London Olympics" themed.
Very clever really, here the hubs and I in front of the Beatles!
And just because no post is complete without a pic of my husband being adorable and hilarious:
I think he's amazed by the gourds.

But best of all was the weather.  I went for a run one day and the road looked like this:
The views looked like this:
Why don't I live here all the time?

At my parents' house I got my annual muse on with the media of leaves and gourds:
And appropriately enough, we saw this while leaving:
The most vibrant double rainbow I've ever seen in my life.  This is what the whole weekend felt like.  Thanks ladies, pumpkins, Hood River and fall!  We'll see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment